7 Nov 2012

Christmas rush



I haven't posted anything for ages as I felt this blog was becoming a little more serous than I had first intended. So this is the beginning of a lighter approach to what I've been up to. These are a few skulls I've case in for a weekly market that's is going to be happening in the run up to Christmas. They are cast in crystal r plaster and painted with a mix of acrylic and enamel paint in various styles. I also have a few taxidermy Faries, Necromancer fountain pens made from chicken bones and a few other odds and ends. The market is run by a very hard working a very nice local couple in conjunction with their own business No Guts No Glory (check out their shop at the link below). It's a great day out and always very interesting with new sellers and hand made products every time. Pop down and say Hi if your in Exeter.  Those of you with keen eyes may notice a lil something in the background too;-)
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!


http://www.ngngdesign.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment